So things are getting much tighter around here, but would it really be a test of faith if faith wasn't all we had at the end of the day? We've been put in a situation where more than half of our income has been eliminated and we've still been able to make ends meet for the past two months. We have learned to rely on each other as husband and wife and our relationship is closer than it's ever been.
Here are some things to hope for:
1. We should be getting a check for three freelance jobs that I've done this week and James gets paid on Friday.
2. I had my final interview with FreeLife International last Thursday and it went well. We were hoping to get the job offer in that interview, but they won't have a decision until the end of this week or next week. I have done everything in my power to get that job, so now we just have to have faith that if it's the right job for me at this time than I'll get it.
3. I worked out a deal with a very popular restaurant in Gilbert that I can go do balloons for tips every night of the week and lunch on Saturday. This is how I supported myself all through high school and college and usually brings in a decent chunk of money. In doing this, I will still have my days free to substitute, work on any freelance jobs that might come in or go to interviews.
There's more that I would like to write about, but I've got to get ready to go to Young Womens so you all have a fantastic evening. Thanks again for all your love and support.
-Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment