Tuesday, January 03, 2012

The Deuce

First of all, let me apologize to Robert, Christine, Lynnette, and Paul (and anybody else who didn't know). The big news is that Megan is pregnant with baby number deuce. We found out just before Christmas and shared the good news with the family members that we actually saw over the holiday. We would have called all the rest of y'all, but we all got sick over the break, sicker on the drive home, and even sicker once we got home. So yeah, we have all (yes, all of us) consumed large amounts of lemon/lime alligator helper and taken long naps. We hope to be on the mend soon, but there's still a lingering nausea over the whole house.

Anyway, look for the second episode of the podcast to come out soon. I actually recorded it before Christmas so it makes no mention of pregnancy. It's actually a bit out of date and only slightly shorter than the first episode (I've been trying to keep them around a tight half hour and have failed in each attempt). I'll be recording a new episode when I'm a little less queasy. So look forward to it.

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

So excited about you suspecting! :D I even forgive you for not calling, and spelling my name incorrectly. HAHA Kelly and I have talked it over and hope Leah gets a little brother inspite of the fact that we need more girls! (our opinion of course) Hope Megan is doing well! PS I love the podcasts! I laugh so hard!

Amber said...

Congratulations Megan!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

awesome news man!